Cybersecurity grad student at EPFL, full stack web developer on the side.
Where I worked.
- JE EPFL as a freelancer for a full stack web project (2019 - now)
- Summus as co-founder for a B2B software company (2017 - 2019)
- JE EPFL as a freelancer for a blockchain project (2018 - 2019)
- Leflair in Vietnam as an intern for the summer, working on improving their ERP (August - September 2017)
- AGEPoly as IT manager for two consecutive years (2015 - 2017)
- Futurekids Romandie as a robotics teacher for kids (2016 - 2017)
- Open Ocean building an interactive map of marine renewable energy projects (Summer 2013)
What I accomplished.
What I coded.
- concrete.css a simple and to the point CSS microframework, powering this site
- repfl a web app to find a free room at EPFL
- reeq a ultra simple, ultra light, dependency-free and tree-shakeable HTTP client for the browser, made with JSON in mind
- Neo Caritas a smart contract & interface for providing reliable income to NGOs on the NEO Blockchain, winner of Start Hack 2018
- The Open Times an autonomous and peer reviewed journal built upon the Colony platform, built at ETHBERLIN 2018
- blinc.click an incremental game on the Ethereum blockchain
- Spydeer a web app that keeps a log of the people who connected to your local network
- Secret Santa a ruby script for Secret Santa
What I can do.
- Blockchain (Ethereum, Neo)
- Python (Django, NumPy, SciKit)
- Style with CSS
What I love.
- Coding stuff
- Playing music (find Louis Merlin on your favorite streaming platform)
- Making friends